Why Should I Only Use A Responsive Theme?
* Before we go hunting for a new theme
HAVE YOU SELECTED A DOMAIN NAME AND SERVER YET?
IF NOT PLEASE – CLICK HERE
* Now, you’ve registered your domain name and had your WordPress Installation completely installed for you.
* At this point, even if you haven’t received your login details yet, you can still go in search for that classic theme.
* You should only use a Responsive Theme which means your website will look good in every device across the board.
* These days, professional web designers are only designing their themes as Responsive, old styles becoming obsolete.
* Have you commissioned us to import your existing website into WordPress? You should still consider going responsive!
* If we are importing your website, please email us a link to your theme, so that we can review it and see if it is suitable.
* Free themes are optional. They can be searched in your WordPress theme library, once you’re logged into the Dashboard.
* However; we recommend not using free themes. They’re often bugged with code, so that developers can track vital info.
* Please proceed, reading the article below then scrolling down to find a great responsive theme, happy theme searching!
* Instructions: after choosing your responsive theme – use the following form to submit your request to upload it.