Choose A Domain Name
Already have a domain name you wish to transfer?
You can enter this at checkout…when you place your hosting order below
Next, select a Server for us to install to or migrate to, or purchase our Pre-installed WordPress Option click here
1A] – Need a domain name?
* Choose a domain name you wish to use.
* In most cases, we recommend using the most common top-level domain extension which is a .com extension.
* Depending on the type of business you are running another may be better, yet .com extensions rank well with Google.
* Please Note: If you are transferring a domain name from another host, this can also be done in the checkout process.
* If you need some advice on choosing an effective domain name for your business read this article before choosing.
* If you wish to have us import your website into WordPress, you’ll need to select a server, or purchase a pre-installation.
* Keep the website you have for now and the domain it’s under. We can transfer both after your WP installation is ready.
* We’ll clone your site into the new install and transfer your domain name to the new site later.
Conduct an available domain name search – click here
Continue below to select a server and register or transfer your domain name
For Migration & New Websites
You only require this step if you want a different server than the one we use for Pre-installs
We have Secure Firewalled Pre-configured WordPress installations available on a Linux Latte Shared Server
Purchase our Pre-installed WordPress – Or select your preferred server below and we’ll install to your server instead
1B] – Which server suits your requirements?
* Which server do you wish to use, a Windows server or a Linux Server?
* We only recommend using a Linux Server, due to the many benefits it represents over its competitor.
* You can review this article on Server choice, before commencing and/or conduct your own research, if you wish.
* Please follow our recommendations below before deciding which server you would like to choose.
* Note: We do not recommend taking a WordPress Hosting Plan, despite this option being called ‘WordPress Hosting’.
* We strongly recommend a Reseller Plan. With this option you’re able to add cPanel to host your WordPress site within.
* With cPanel (WHM), included you can do so much more. You will not regret having over 100 valuable cPanel tools to use.
* Further to this, website security is enhanced. If you’re running your website within cPanel, your website benefits greatly.
* A further advantage of having access to cPanel via WHM is, that you can also run your own Reseller Business (optional).
* To encourage use, we exclusively include installation and setup of cPanel within any Pre-installation FREE OF CHARGE!
* Select a plan now below…or take one of our Pre-installed WordPress installations with cPanel on a Latte Server
* Note: We strongly recommend taking any Linux Reseller Plan, with cPanel installed FREE for the reasons given above.
* Only the first 3 plans of each are shown below…you may choose a larger plan, if it suits your purpose more effectively.
* Below will take you to MochaHost for hosting plan selection…after that return for Step 2 – to order your WP installation!